CANCELLED / POSTPONED (was August 8-9)
The original LinuxCon-hosted event has been cancelled due to the fact that the peer-to-peer specification will not have been released at that time. We are seeking venues for a replacement event later in the year, probably still in the Boston area. Watch this space for updates!
The original info is preserved below just in case it is helpful to someone…
This event will be colocated with LinuxCon 2010. As this is a sponsored event, we need an accurate estimate of the number of attendees. Please add your name to the Attendees list below if you wish to join us for this event. Feel free to add to the Proposed Topics list as well.
Attendees are required to register for LinuxCon 2010 (August 10-12)